A statement pair of earrings inspired by the beauty of plants, the Verdant is designed with a green acetate stud anchored by a gold, cascading abstract monstera leaf. Lightweight enough to wear around the house while tending to your plant babies, but bold enough for a night out.
Meaning “laughter” in Swahili, Kicheko Goods is a social impact jewelry brand founded in 2014 by Sarah Bayot. Each piece of jewelry funds one month of school for one child. All pieces from Kicheko's collections are designed in D.C., made locally and with a network of small manufacturers and special artisan partnerships from around the world.
- Gold plated brass and acetate with pop of color
- Stainless steel posts and backing
- Approximately 2 inches long
- Earrings will vary in color slightly due to the marbling of the acetate
- Handmade in Washington, DC